*Reload page to restore grid
Tips/tools for using data gri ds:
- Manual Filter: Single-click a row to highlight in orange. Click FILTER ROWS button to show only those rows in the grid
- Quick-Filter: Double-Click on a cell value to filter the grid on rows that have same value in same column. Click a statistic to view all values equal or higher
- Select Rows: Single-click rows to select multiple rows for future action or visibility.
- Hide Rows: Click the` minus sign in the first column to hide the row in the grid.
- Restore Rows: Once rows are filtered, click RESTORE ROWS to show all rows once again
- Sort: Click a column in the first header row to sort data by values in that column. Click again to reverse the original sort. Some cells have custom sort keys that will sort them logically instead of alphanumerically.
- Compare/Analyze: Click multiple rows for players of interest. In addition to filtering, you can quickly COMPARE player stats or use the MULTI-PLAYER STAT VIEWER to view multiple player cards on the same page.
- Leaders: On stat grids. Top-10 ranked statistics are highlighted in gray. #1 rank is in light green. (PREMIUM setting)
- Export to CSV: Click CSV to convert the full grid into a comma-delimeted display. From there, you can copy/paste to another application.
|player name||teamname||statusshort||Transaction Description|
|John Clarkson||Worcester NL Team||Hist||Signed as free agent by Worcester NL Team|
|Charlie Comiskey||St. Louis Browns||Hist||Signed as free agent by St. Louis Browns|
|Bid McPhee||Cincinnati Red Stockings||Hist||Signed as free agent by Cincinnati Red Stockings|
|Cub Stricker||Philadelphia Athletics||Hist||Signed as free agent by Philadelphia Athletics|
|Jerry Dorgan||--||Hist||no draft record|
|Bill Smiley||--||Hist||no draft record|
|Charlie Sweeney||--||Hist||no draft record|
|Joe Quest||--||Hist||no draft record|