Sponsoring a Page
is a way of supporting The Baseball Cube. Put your name/site/message on your favorite player page!
Activate a Player Profile
+ Add a player to TBC Database -
Why Add your Player Profile?
To show your kids your baseball history
You provide baseball instruction and want to show proof of your baseball existance
You'd like to support The Baseball Cube.
You think it would be cool to have a profile
You want to help the site have a more complete baseball history
You want your name included on High School Alumni section and on city pages
Steps to Activate a Player
- Read Notes about Player Activation below
- Fill out form on the left
- Include all the information you'd like to include on the page. This includes biography information as you see on other player pages as well as statistics.
- Submit the form
- You will receive a $10 Paypal payment request within 24 hours. Once paid, profile will be posted soon thereafter.
Notes about Player Activation
- There is a $10 cost to add a player to the database. The cost is part donation/part administrative. We'll add you to baseball history in exchange for some support. Please see the Player Inclusion Rules to see if the player was omitted in error.
- Please include relevant biography information and statistics, if available. If you have any documents with stats you want to include, please consider sending links or sending as a response to the email you receive from us after submitting this form.
- Anyone can submit a profile as long as they, at the least, played organized high school baseball.
- It can take 3 days for the profile to be uploaded and an additional day to be added to the search engine.
- If you have old college statistics you want included and you have stats for the full team, please pass those along so we can update where possible.
- If you want to include non-college or pro stats, they can also be added to the OTHER STATS section.
- Wherever possible, include links to stats so they can be verified. Documented proof will ensure the stats get added.
- You can send a check instead of Paypal but Paypal accepts major credit cards and is safe and offers you recource. TBC has been using as payment processor since 2003 without issue.